Other Boost product(s)
BOOST VHC Very High Calorie Complete Nutritional Drink from Nestle is a Nutritional Supplement that combines high calories with high protein to help preserve lean muscle mass and support weight goals. BOOST VHC is nutritionally dense to accommodate diminished appetites. BOOST VHC Nutritional Drink replaces the former Carnation Instant Breakfast Lactose Free VHC. BOOST VHC Very High Calorie Complete Nutritional Drink is not for individuals with galatosemia.
BOOST Very High Calorie Drink Is Appropriate for these Diets
BOOST VHC Nutrition Drink Features & Benefits
- The most calorically-dense nutritionally complete oral beverage—2.25 kcal/mL
- Appropriate for medication pass supplement programs**
- Nutritionally dense to accommodate diminished appetites
- Combines high calories with high protein to help preserve lean muscle mass and support weight goals
BOOST VHC Very High Calorie Drink Specifications
- Product Number: 18216.
- Size: 710 mL.
- Flavor Options: Vanilla.
- Container Options: Tetra Brick
- kcal/mL: 2.25
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal):
- Protein: 16%
- Carbohydrate: 34%
- Fat: 50%
- Protein Source: calcium-potassium caseinate, isolated soy protein.
- NPC:N Ratio: 131:1.
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 50:50.
- n6:n3 Ratio: 4.1:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 950
- Water: 67%
- Meets 100% RDI for 18 key micronutrients: 710 mL.
- Application: Oral Nutrition Supplement/Tube Feeding Formula.
- Protein Derived From: calcium-potassium caseinate.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Healthcare Nutrition.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803.
- HCPCS: B4152
Boost Nutritional Drink Ingredients
Water, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Calcium-Potassium Caseinate (from Milk), Sugar, Isolated Soy Protein, Corn Oil and less than 2% of Soy Lecithin, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin, Vitamin D3, Copper Sulfate,Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Sub Brand Boost
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this a product that could be safely given to a kidney patient? He has one kidney and diminished renal functions.Question by: Destinee on May 11, 2016 7:29:30 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 4:08:00 PMHow much polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat in the very high calorie drink?Question by: jane s. on Jun 21, 2016 2:24:00 PMAccording to the manufacturer, approximately 50-60% of the total fat in Boost VHC would be monounsaturated and approximately 30-40% would be polyunsaturated.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 4, 2016 3:58:00 PM