Frequently Bought Together
Body Up Evolution Patient Lift Chair offers a safe means to transfer patients. Designed as a 4-in-1 medical transfer device, the Body Up Evolution Heavy Duty Lift is constructed of stainless steel to serve as an all purpose bath chair, commode chair, indoor wheelchair or car transfer chair. The Body Up Evolution transfer lift chair can be used with the Commode Cushion (BU-05) to use as a commode chair. A soft Comfort Cushion (BU-09) can be used to convert the chair to a transport wheelchair for indoor use. Another accessory is the Body Up Transfer System Stabilization Straps (BU-03) used for patient safety. The stabilization straps keep the sling cushion attached to the body of the sitting patient.
Body Up Patient Lift can be used to transfer patients by a manually lifting mechanism that employs a simple hand crank to hoist the patient from the surface they are sitting on into the lift chair. The chair requires no electricity or batteries. The transfer chair limits the after sales service calls and associated fees common to most lift chairs. It's waterproof construction makes it a perfect commode or bath transfer chair for patients. Listed below are some key uses for the Body Up Evolution Mobile Patient Lift Transfer device.
The Body Up frame cover is removable and machine washable. The transfer sling is hand-washable and is made of waterproof polyester. This multi-functional aid provides a safe lift and painless descent to help prevent injuries to the patient as well as the caregiver.
Body Up Evolution Mobile Lift Transfer Chair Features & Benefits
- Multi-functional patient lift and transport wheelchair
- Constructed with high quality stainless steel.
- Offers safe patient lifting.
- Provides safe patient transfers.
- Requires no electricity or batteries.
- Disassembles into 3 separate pieces for easy storage and transport.
- Requires no muscular strength to operate.
- Reduces stress to patient and caregivers.
- Limits “after sales service” calls.
- Provides safe descent and painless lift.
- Special gears and levers make the lifting and descending procedure simple and easy.
- Physical strength is not a requirement for using the Body Up Evolution Patient Lift/Transport.
- Requires low maintenance and it is easy to clean.
- No need for a battery.
- Its light construction allows you to carry it with you in the car.
- Raises patients from the bed with ease and dignity.
- Designed to lift patients from the bed while their body maintains its natural sitting posture.
- Easy to fold into two pieces to transport.
Transfer Chair Specifications
- Product Numbers: BU1000, BU2000, (BU900 - special order only).
- Length: 34.7 Inch.
- Width (outer): Adjustable 27 to 31.7 Inch.
- Seat Width (inner): Adjustable 18.5 to 22.5 Inch.
- Base Width Adjustments: 24 to 28.7 Inch.
- Height, Floor to Arm: 40 Inch.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Weight Capacity
- BU1000: 220 lbs.
- BU900: 220 lbs.
- BU2000: 308 lbs.
- Wheel Size: 4 Inch Casters, (3 Inch Casters for BU900-special order only).
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Color: Blue.
- Transfer Sling: Waterproof and hand-washable.
- Base and Back Support: Detachable.
- Latex free.
- Non-returnable hygiene item.
- Manufacturer: Veziris Healthcare.
- Brand: Body Up Evolution.
- Stabilization Straps (BU03) - provide additional stability to patients who require additional support. With a design similar to automobile seat belts, these straps have a quick release button. Patients stay safely centered in the sling when these stability straps are properly used.
- Comfort Cushion (BU09) - designed for patients who use the lift as a wheelchair or for long transfer periods. This cushion is made with a polyurethane gel layer and additional foam for a more comfortable experience.
- Commode Cushion (BU-05) - offers patients easy access to toileting, bathing or showering. Manufactured with silicon gel, the seat is comfortable and allows patients to use the toilet without leaving the lift.
- Product Brochure provides features for this 4-in-1 mobility device.
- Accessories for the Body Up Transfer Lift Chair include the Stabilization Straps, Comfort Cushion and Commode Cushion.
- User Manual provides technical details, operation, maintenance and repair information.
Warranty and Product Liability
This transfer lift chair is guaranteed by Veziris HealthCare and becomes effective on the date of purchase
1) Frame and wheels - 5 years.
2) Gear - 1 year.
3) Transfer (canvas) seat - 1 year.
4) Straps-1 year (with proper usage, explained in user’s manual).
5) Pads - 1 year (with proper/regular cleaning).
Only original equipment and accessories should be used. When neglect and/or repairs through non authorized persons occur, any guarantee of the lift and its components are rendered invalid.
Product liability on the part of the manufacturer (Veziris HealthCare - M&E Veziris OE, Iraklitou 119-121, Halandri, Athens) is excluded in these cases.
Transfer Lift Chair Utility
- Constructed with high quality stainless steel that makes it water-resistant.
- Safely lift and descend patients to and from the bath tub.
- The Body Up Bath Chair makes bathing easier and safer.
- No more "bath beds".
- Using the toilet is made easy.
- Easily install the accessory commode chair cushion to convert to a commode chair.
- After raising the patient, use as an indoor wheelchair or as a sofa on wheels!
- The external width can be extended for a comfortable transport chair.
- Makes vehicle accessibility more feasible than ever.
- Compatible with most vehicle types.
- No need for car-modifications, it is adaptable to most vehicles.
Body Up Lift Transfer Chair Videos (3 videos)
Stabilization Straps Video (1:25 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Veziris Healthcare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Saadat Kazmi on Apr 22, 2016 2:42:02 PMIt depends on your insurance company. I would suggest calling your provider and asking about your coverage. We don't accept insurance payments, however, if your insurance covers this item, you may qualify for a reimbursement from your insurance provider.Answer by: Vitality Medical on May 25, 2016 12:53:28 PMWill it lift patient to sit in SUV? Specifically Jeep Grand Cherokee. Does Medicare cover any of the cost? Can they be rented? Thank you.Question by: Sharon on Mar 11, 2016 10:53:40 PMThe Body Up is able to lift patients into more lifted vehicles such as Jeeps. These cannot be rented. Regarding Medicare: We do not work directly with Medicare because we are an online retailer. If you are looking for reimbursement, you will need to contact your local Medicare office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 27, 2016 12:19:00 PM