BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Padding is used to protect your body from potential injury. This Foam Pressure Padding comes with an adhesive backing to keep the foam pad in place. Manufactured by Nearly Me Technologies, BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Padding is made with closed cell polyethylene foam. This closed cell foam will not absorb moisture or perspiration which often degrades the pressure and friction absorption properties of competitor brands of Foam Sports Padding Tape. BODY GUARD Foam Pads are particularly useful in sports applications to protect joints and exposed skin from potential impact or friction injures.
BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Pads come in sheets of 3 x 4 inches that can be cut and sized to fit various prone areas of the body. The Foam Pad Sheets are latex free and will not irritate individuals with allergies to latex products. BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Padding sticks easily to the skin or to orthopedic appliances to serve as a friction barrier between the skin and external surfaces. Made in the USA, BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Pad Sheets come with 12 sheets per bag.
BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Padding Features & Benefits
- Foam Sports Padding Tape.
- Does not absorb moisture or perspiration.
- Easily cuts to size needed.
- Adhesive backing keeps foam padding in place.
- Sticks easily to skin or orthopedic devices.
BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Padding Specifications
- BODY GUARD Foam Pressure Pad Tape Sheets Product Numbers: 1603007.
- Width: 3 Inches.
- Length: 4 Inches.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Color: White.
- Applications: Sports Protection, Orthopedic Appliance Cushioning.
- Material: Closed Cell Polyethylene Foam.
- Packaging: Resealable Plastic Bag.
- Latex Free.
- Made in USA.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies Sub Brand Body Guard
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!