Blunt Cannula is constructed with stainless steel for the look and feel of standard hypodermic needles. The blunt tip offers easy entry into pre-pierced reseal ports, reducing the possibility of a puncture. Blunt Tip Cannula is sterile and packaged in rigid polypropylene hard pack to protect against accidental contamination. Manufactured by Covidien Kendall, the blunt tip is laser welded to the aluminum hub. Designed with a Luer lock connection, this Blunt Cannula is compatible with many syringes. A two-piece polypropylene needle cap and sheath is provided for additional safety.
Monoject Blunt Cannula Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel construction.
- Laser welded.
- Individually rigid packaging.
- Provides the look and feel of standard hypodermic needles without the risks.
- Provides easy entry into pre-pierced reseal ports.
- Greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Easy grip design.
- Easy opening package.
Monoject Blunt Cannula Specifications
- Monoject Blunt Cannula Product Numbers: 8881202330, 881202348, 8881202355.
- Gauge Options: 17 Gauge, 18 Gauge or 19 Gauge.
- Length Options: 1 Inch or 1-1/2 Inch.
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Connection: Luer-lock.
- Packing: Rigid Packing.
- Hub Crimp Cannula Attachment.
- Two-piece Polypropylene Needle Cap and Sheath.
- Heat Stake.
- Cap-to-sheath Seal.
- Single Use.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- HCPCS Codes: A4219, A4649.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!