Designed for maximum comfort, flexibility, and mobility, the BK Suspension Sleeve is made from a lightweight fabric and is fully lined with Silipos medical grade mineral oil gel. The sleeve minimizes friction, abrasion, and pressure on the skin as well as the ligaments and patella of the residual limb. The BK Suspension Sleeve provides superior conformity to the residual limb and prosthesis while allowing the knee to flex easily. The sleeve maximizes suspension and will not slip. This product is washable and reusable.
- Provides maximum suspension
- Lightweight and durable
- Ease of application
- Seamless construction
- Medical grade mineral oil gel that moisturizes and conditions the skin
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- Item # - 13055 - BK Suspension Sleeve, Size I, 12" (30.5cm), 11"-17" (28cm-43cm)
- Item # - 13065 - BK Suspension Sleeve, Size II, 14" (35.5cm), 13"-20" (32.5cm-51cm)
- Item # - 13075 - BK Suspension Sleeve, Size III, 16" (40.5cm), 14"-22" (35.5cm-56cm)
- Item # - 13085 - BK Suspension Sleeve, Size IV, 16" (40.5cm), 15"-28" (38cm-71cm)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this item waterproof?
What is the process for cleaning it?
How long does one of these units last before needing replacement (estimate)?Question by: Connor on Feb 22, 2016 2:27:00 PMThe material is made to be waterproof.
The item can be machine washed and dried.
With proper care, the manufacturer states it can last as long as six months.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 27, 2017 12:54:00 PM