Other Portex product(s)
Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes are made of soft, flexible silicone. Bivona designs their Trach Tubes using inert silicone for sensitive stomas and sensitive airway tissues. Constructed with a wire reinforced silicone shaft to minimize the risk of kinking, the Uncuffed Pediatric Bivona Tracheostomy Tube provides a soft, flexible feel to the patient to maximize comfort. This Bivona Trach Tube is marketed and branded as a Portex Tracheostomy Tube. Bivona also manufactures the Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tubes and Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes. Bivona is well respected for the manufacture of Tracheostomy Supplies.
Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Tracheostomy Tube Features & Benefits
- soft and flexible silicone stays soft in the trachea.
- Kink resistant tube to keep air passageway open.
- May be reprocessed up to 5 times.
- Contoured neck flange is Atraumatic.
Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Uncuffed Trach Tube Size Options: 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, & 5.5mm.
- Inside Diameter Options: 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, & 5.5mm.
- Outside Diameter Options: 4mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6mm, 6.7mm 7.3mm, & 8mm.
- Pediatric Trach Tube Length Options: 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 44mm & 46mm.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!