Other Portex product(s)
Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, have some unique features to accommodate young children and infants who need a cuffless tracheostomy tube. These trach tubes have features to fit those small patients with specific anatomy or pathology where a typical pediatric trach tube will not work.
The Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Adjustable Flange trach tubes come with Smiths Medical Hyperflex technology where silicone and wire are integrated for flexibility, a soft feel, and anti-kinking properties. The Bivona line of trachs are notably soft because of the silicone construction, which is ideal for young patients. These tubes come with an adjustable neck flange that allows for shaft length adjustments and will help the initial trach fitting. The tubes can be adjusted for both horizontal and vertical shaft drop
For the adult version of this trach, see the Bivona Uncuffed Fixed Neck Flange Hyperflex Trach Tubes.
The Bivona trach tubes are packaged sterile and come with an obturator/introducer, a twill trach tie, and a 15mm disconnect wedge.
Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- The adjustable neck flange permits shaft length to be altered without extubation.
- The extra length with these trachs accommodate patients with unusual airway anatomy or pathology.
- the flexible wire-reinforced silicone shafts are designed to provide enhanced patient comfort and kink resistance.
Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Includes: Trach Tube, Obturator, Twill Trach Tie, 15mm Disconnect Wedge
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm, 6.7mm, 7.3mm, 8.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm
- Length: 55.0mm, 60.0mm, 65.0mm, 70.0mm, 75.0mm, 80.0mm, 85.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 60HA25, 60HA30, 60HA35, 60HA40, 60HA45, 60HA50, 60HA55
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!