Other Portex product(s)
Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, offer the soft, silicone features that is inherent in every line of Boniva trach tube. The TTS Pediatric tube is a larger version of the Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal trach tubes.
The TTS cuff (tight-to-shaft) is a design by Portex that allows the cuff to deflate flush against the trach shaft and mimics a cuffless tube. And like the Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal Trach Tube, the TTS Pediatric tube, while completely deflated, adds no distinguishable dimension to the outer diameter of the tube's shaft, yet it can be partially or completely inflated for varied airway management needs.
The Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric trach tube is designed using inert silicone for sensitive skin and stoma areas, which is common for children's skin. The silicone shaft is wire reinforced to minimize the risk of kinking. The 'V' neck flange is contoured to conform to the child's neck shape. For the straight flange variety, look to the Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange trach tubes.
Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The are made of soft, flexible silicone, best for a young children.
- They include the TTS technology which is a cuff that can deflate flat against the shaft.
- They can be reprocessed up to five times.
- The contoured 'V' neck prevents skin irritation that can occur with some patients.
- The tube is reinforced with wire to prevent kinking.
Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Included: Tube, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm, 6.7mm, 7.3mm, 8.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm
- Length: 38.0mm, 39.0mm, 40.0mm, 41.0mm, 42.0mm, 44.0mm, 46.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 67P025, 67P030, 67P035, 67P040, 67P045, 67P050, 67P055
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!