Other Portex product(s)
Some patients with sleep apnea quire a tracheostomy tube so they can sleep without interruption. The Bivona Sleep Apnea Tracheostomy Tube, by Smiths Medical, is a trach device that provides that extra airway for a patient to get proper amount of oxygen to stay asleep every night. The Bivona Sleep Apnea Trachs are for patients who have a permanent stoma opening to treat breathing difficulty related to sleep apnea.
The trach tube is a low-profile design and is easily capped. Look to the following for more Smiths Medical Trach Accessories.
Bivona Sleep Apnea Tracheostomy Tube Features and Benefits
- The trachea tube will allow an the patient to use an axillary airway to breathe during sleep.
- Sleeping with the tube in will help treat symptoms related to sleep apnea.
- The trach is low-profile and easy to cap.
Bivona Sleep Apnea Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Material: Plastic
- Outer Diameter: 9.0mm, 10.0mm, 11.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7.5mm
- Length: 68.0mm, 73.0mm, 79.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: SAT605, SAT656, SAT757
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A