Other Portex product(s)
Bivona Uncuffed Adult Tracheostomy Tubes are a uniquely designed by Smiths Medical so soft silicone is utilized for the tube instead of the alternate hard PVC plastic. The Bivona line specializes in creating comfort for the patient by combining the softness, flexibility and durability within the tube material. In addition, the shaft end is soft and rounded as to not traumatize the throat or tracheal tissue.
The cuffless tube is recommended for patients with sensitive tracheal mucosa or stoma and who does not need ventilation. They come sterile packaged with an obturator, twill trach tie, and cap plug. The obturator is hollow tipped and allows for tube changing over a guidewire. Bivona Uncuffed unit is reprocessible up to 10 times for an adult. The Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes, for children, and the Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy tubes are reprocessible up to five times.
Bivona Uncuffed Adult Trachestomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- Trach tube and shaft are made of soft silicone for comfort.
- The shaft tip is soft and rounded to reduce the chance of tissue trauma. The tube is highly flexible for added comfort.
- It is good for patients with sensitive tracheal mucosa or stoma.
- It can be reprocessed up to 10 times.
Bivona Uncuffed Adult Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Includes: Sterile Trach, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie and Cap
- Trach Sizes
- Inner Diameter: 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm
- Outer Diameter: 7.4mm, 8.8mm, 10.0mm, 11.0mm, and 12.3mm
- Length: 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm, and 98mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 60A150, 60A160, 60A170, 60A180, 60A190
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!