Other Portex product(s)
Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, are the pediatric version of the Bivona line of trach tubes. The tubes share the same features as the Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes, which include the straight neck flange attachment, and for some children the typical contoured flange may otherwise rub and irritate the neck and jaw area.
These tubes feature larger sizes compared to the Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes where the trach tube lengths are more appropriate for newborns and infants.
The Aire-Cuf technology that comes with the Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Straight Neck Flange trach tubes provide a traditional cuff management option. Aire-Cuf tracheostomy tubes are ideal for short-term to medium-term ventilator support. These tubes are flexible and adjustable, with the silicone cuff that is wire reinforced. This type of tube not only delivers the most comfort for such small children, they also give a high level of kink and crush resistance to ensure ventilation safety.
The Bivona Aire-Cuf tubes are packaged sterile and come with obturator and twill trach tie.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- The tubes are ideal for long-term ventilatory support for patients requiring PEEP.
- The reinforced tube resists kinking.
- The tubes are ideal for short-term to medium-term ventilator support.
- The cuff is soft and secure with easy inflation/deflation control.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile Neck Flange: Straight
- Included: Trach Tube, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm, 6.7mm, 7.3mm, 8.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm
- Length: 38.0mm, 39.0mm, 40.0mm, 41.0mm, 42.0mm, 44.0mm, 46.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 65SP025, 65SP030, 65SP035, 65SP040, 65SP045, 65SP050, 65SP055
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!