Cervical Fabric Electrodes are conductive garments and electrode pads that take the place of traditional adhesive electrodes when used in conjunction with an electrical stimulation device, such as a BioMedical Life Systems TENS or HVPS unit. These conductive cervical garments are woven with silver thread to provide a balanced amount of stimulation to both sides of the neck.
Cervical Fabric Electrodes are designed with electrode pads that attach via Velcro and that provide optimal stimulation to effectively help treat painful afflictions such as arthritis, disc disease, herniated disc, cervical radiculopathy and other painful neck conditions. These BioMedical Life Systems electrodes are a great alternative for patients with skin that is too sensitive for traditional electrodes and are easy to apply to the neck.
Cervical Fabric Electrodes Features and Benefits
- The conductive fabric panels are woven with silver thread to provide even stimulation to both sides of the neck.
- Panels conveniently attach with Velcro.
- Indicated for patients suffering from arthritis, disc disease, herniated disc, cervical radiculopathy and other painful neck conditions.
- Universal size, adjustable, reusable and hand washable.
- Device and conductivity spray sold separately.
Cervical Fabric Electrodes Specifications
- Product number: KB0961
- Manufacturer: BioMedical Life Systems
- Size: 2 Inches by 3 Inches (Universal Size)
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!