The Biogel Neoderm Synthetic Exam Gloves, by Molnlycke, are a specially manufactured glove constructed to aid those with sensitivities to latex and chemicals. Neoderm is an alternative synthetic glove for those healthcare workers and patients who have particularly sensitive skin.
The Neoderm Powder-Free Exam Glove is a non-latex exam glove designed to emulate the fit and feel if rubber latex. It is made of synthetic polychloroprene, which is manufactured without specific chemicals, making Neoderm gloves unlike typical synthetic gloves. While many synthetic exam gloves use 'accelerators' during the manufacturing process, Neoderm does not include these. The chemicals are commonly associated with reactions to those who are sensitive.These chemicals include: thiurams mercaptobenzothiazole, diphenylthiourea, diphenylguanidine, dithiocarbamates.
The gloves have a micro-roughened surface for gripping ability. They have a beaded cuff at the wrist.The Biogel gloves are also made to resist tears and holes. According to Molnlycke, non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail than Biogel gloves.
Biogel Neoderm Synthetic Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- The gloves are latex free.
- The synthetic material is made without chemical accelerators for those who are especially sensitive.
- The gloves are hand specific.
- They are stronger than typical gloves and resist tears and holes.
- The glove has Biogel to make donning easy, wet or dry.
- They include a micro-roughened surface.
Biogel Neoderm Synthetic Exam Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 42960, 42970, 42980
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Size 6 (285mm Length)
- Size 7 (288mm Length)
- Size 8 (299mm Length)
- Type: Synthetic, Powder-Free
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.22mm
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!