BioArterial Plus is an Intermittent, Sequential Compression Pump that sequentially compresses the lower extremity in patients suffering from arterial ulcers, ischemia or intermittent claudication. The BioArterial Plus is manufactured by Bio Compression to provide Compression Therapy to help people suffering from leg pain primarily caused by decreased arterial circulation. Bio Arterial Plus is a complete system with a compression pump providing intermittent, sequential compression to leg sleeve compression garments. These Compression Garments increase arterial blood flow in both the popliteal artery and at the tissue level. The use of the BioArterial Plus Compression Pump substantially increases blood flow to provide the evacuation of venous blood from the lower limbs. The intermittent, sequential compression provided by the Bio Arterial Plus System promotes blood flow with substantial volumes of oxygenated arterial blood. The Bio Arterial Plus Compression Pump is designed to deliver pressures of 120mmHg for two to three treatments per day.
BioArterial Plus Features & Benefits
- Treats leg ulcers.
- Treats intermittent claudication.
- Treats ischemia.
- Treats graft failure.
- Treats arteriopathic wounds.
- Treats angioplasty and stent failure.
- Treats minor amputations.
- Treats patients with poor circulation.
BioArterial Plus Pump Specifications:
- Width: 12”
- Height: 5.5”
- Depth: 8”
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Inflation: 4 seconds (+/- .5 sec)
- Deflation/Rest: 16 seconds (+/- 3.0 sec)
- Delay: Between Foot and Calf 1 sec (+/- .5 sec)
- Cycle: 20 seconds / 3 cycles per minute.
- HCPCS code: E0675
- Bio Compression Bio Arterial Plus Compressor Warranty: 3 years.
BioArterial Plus Garment Sleeves Specifications:
- STANDARD Half Leg Sleeve - APG3045FC
- Arch/Foot: 8" to 12.5”
- Med Calf/Calf: 9.5” to 18"
- Upper Calf: 10.5" to 20.5"
- Length: 12" to 20"
- WIDE Half Leg Sleeve - APGW3045FC
- Arch/Foot: 8" to 14”
- Med Calf/Calf: 11” to 25"
- Upper Calf: 12" to 27.5"
- Length: 12" to 20"
- HCPCS code: E0669
- Bio Compression Bio Arterial Plus Compression Sleeves Warranty: 1 year.
BioArterial Plus Contraindications
- Infected limbs.
- Suspected Deep Vein Thrombosis or arterial clots.
- Episodes of inflammatory phlebitis or pulmonary embolism.
- Undesirable venous and lymphatic return (as with congestive heart failure).
A prescription from a licensed physician indicating pump pressures, frequency and duration of treatment is required to purchase this medical compression pump. Please have your doctor's office fax your prescription to 1-801-733-5797.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!