Bio Abdominal Lymphedema Garment Treatment System by Bio Compression is designed to treat lymphedema of the abdomen and groin. The Bio Abdominal is also effective in preventing genital edema for those deemed susceptible. The abdominal sleeve of the Bio Abdominal Lymphedema Sleeve is attached to a left or right leg sleeve garment. The Bio Abdominal Compression Garment moves stagnant lymphatic fluid distally to proximally from the foot, upward through the genital and abdominal portions of the body. This lymphedema treatment procedure assists compromised lymphatic passages to move lymph fluid toward regional nodes for subsequent excretion.
Bio Compression Bio Abdominal Features & Benefits
- Abdominal compression garment.
- Effective treatment for groin edema.
- Effective treatment for abdominal edema.
- Abdominal Lymphedema Sleeve comes with attached full leg sleeve.
Bio Compression Bio Abdominal Lymphedema Sleeve Compression Garment Specifications
- Adominal Size Adjustments: 24 to 56 Inches.
- Small Size: 27" Length.
- Medium Size: 32" Length.
- Large Size: 36.5" Length.
- Made in the USA
- Construction: 200 Denier nylon oxford fabric.
- Coated with 3 mils of polyether-urethane.
- Leg Sleeve Size: Medium.
- Available in either right or left leg versions.
- Works with SC3008 Lymphedema Pump (8 Chamber Edema Pump).
- HCPCS codes: Trunk – E0656, Legs – E0667
- Bio Compression Bio Abdominal Warranty: 1 year.
Bio Compression Bio Abdominal Sleeve Lymphedma Compression Garment Size Specifications
Bio Compression Bio Abdominal Compression Garment Applications
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No On Sale No