Biatain Silicone Foam Dressings are soft absorbent Foam Dressings manufactured by Coloplast. These Wound Dressings use a silicone film border that tacks to the skin and does not stick. Biatain Silicone is constructed with an ultra thin absorbent polyurethane foam dressing with a semi-permeable top film that is water and bacteria proof. A soft silicone adhesive border keeps the dressing in place. Biatain Dressings are easy to remove or reposition without causing additional pain to the wound patient. The no-touch application of the Biatain Silicone Foam Dressings reduces the risk of infection. Biatain Silicone Foam Dressings are sterile dressings that use highly absorbent foam to wick away exudate from the wound bed. Biatain Silicone Foam Dressings provide a moist wound bed to promote faster healing. Constructed with a semi-permeable film, Biatain Dressings breathe but are also waterproof. The film layer also serves as a barrier to bacteria.
Biatain Silicone Foam Dressings are also available in Lite or Ag options. The Biatain Silicone Lite Dressing has a thinner foam dressing that is highly flexible allowing wound patients greater mobility and range of motion. The Biatain Silicone AG Dressing has a silver additive to combat infection. All three choices of Biatain Silicone Dressings provide Wound Patients with the options to meet their individual needs.
Coloplast Biatain Silicone Lite Foam Dressing Features & Benefits
- Provides high absorbency.
- Provides optimal moist wound healing environment.
- Skin-friendly adhesive border.
- Three part opening allows for non-touch applications.
- Greatly minimizes risk of infection.
- Silicone tacks to the skin rather than sticking.
- Easy to remove or to reposition the dressing.
- Less pain to patient when removing or replacing dressings.
- Provide an optimal moist wound healing environment and effective exudate management.
Coloplast Biatain Silicone Lite Foam Dressing Specifications
- Size Options: 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5, 6 x 6, 7 x 7, 8 x 8.
- Dressing Shape: Square.
- Dressing Options: Silicone, Silicone Lite.
- Construction: Semi-permeable film backing with polyurethane foam.
- Bacteria barrier.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- HCPCS code: A6212.
- Biatain Silicone Dressing Product Numbers: 3434, 3435, 3436, 3437, 3438.
- Biatain Silicone Lite Dressing Product Numbers: 3445, 3446, 3447.
- Biatain Silicone AG Dressing Product Numbers: 39636, 39637, 39638, 9643.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!