Biatain Super Non-Adhesvie, manufactured by Coloplast, can be used for the treatment of a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, second degree burns, surgical wounds and skin abrasions. This non-adhesive dressing is suitable for use under compression therapy.
Biatain Super is a highly absorbent hydrocapillary dressing providing an optimal, moist wound healing environment for exuding wounds. Offering a hydrocappilary pad, this dressing rapidly absorbs exudate vertically and restributes it horizontally, ensuring an optimal moist healing environment.
Biatain Non-Adhesive Super Dressing Features & Benefits
- Suitable for highly exuding wounds
- Optimal moist wound healing environment
- All-in-one simple to us wound dressing
- Water- and bacteria-proof top film
Biatain Non-Adhesive Super Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: 46300, 46320, 46350
- Sizes: 4 x 4 inches, 5 x 5 inches, 6 x 6 inches
- HCPCS Code: 46300, 46320, 46350- A6251
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Coloplast
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!