Best Binder Postpartum Support, manufactured by Core Products International, was expressly designed by a physical therapist with over 40 years of experience in women's health and orthopedics.
The highly versatile and shape-adaptive Better Binder securely holds and hugs the post-operative belly, remodels lymphedemic bellies, and gives bariatric patients comfort and control.
This postpartum belly band, additionally, helps support back muscles and stabilizes excessive joint motion in the pelvis, spine, or ribs.
In addition to stabilizing and supporting the lower torso, the Best Binder Postpartum Support can be worn over or discreetly underneath clothing. Featuring a latex-free and elastic construction, this will deliver a soft, yet firm stretch across your body.
The edges of this postpartum belly support, furthermore, will not fold over or cut into your skin.
If you're still pregnant and are looking for additional support during pregnancy, make sure to check out our selection of maternity supports, such as this maternity support belt and maternity support, here.
Order now and receive the postpartum support that you deserve today!
Best Binder Postpartum Support Features and Benefits
- Can be worn over or discreetly underneath clothing.
- Designed by a women's health professional.
- Doesn't fold or cut into your skin.Gives comfort and control.
- Highly versatile and shape-adaptive.
- Latex-free and elastic construction.
- Remodels lymphedemic bellies.
- Secure holds and hugs the post-operative belly.
- Stabilizes the lower torso.
Best Binder Postpartum Support Specifications
- Product Numbers: BBH-6906-SML, BBH-6906-MED, BBH-6906-LRG, and BBH-6906-1XL
- Color: Beige.
- Sizes: S, M, L, or XL.
- Small Dimensions: 20 - 29 inches.
- Medium Dimensions: 30 - 39 inches.
- Large Dimensions: 40 - 55 inches.
- Extra-Large Dimensions: 56 - 75 inches.
- Application: To deliver support and stabilize and postpartum stomach.
- Manufacturer: Core Products International.
- HCPCS Code: A4462.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!