The Bellavita Rotating Aid, by Drive Medical, is an accessory device for the Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter that assists the bather in moving their legs into the bath basin. Those who have difficulty with mobility may need assistance moving into a proper seating position and lifting their legs over the bath basin ledge. This device will allow one to swivel into position with relative ease.
The design is very simple and elegant. No fastening is needed for this unique bathing aid device. The Bellavita Rotating Aid simply rests on top of the seat. It will stay in place due to the non-slip property of seat cover. The bather simply sits on the round rotating aid and, instead of shuffling into position, one would simply spin to face forward. The top of the round sitting aid is grooved to add another level of slip protection.
The Bellavita Rotating Aid is made of latex-free durable plastic. It has a diameter of about 16 inches or 42cm. This device is specifically made for the Drive Medical Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter and has a limited 60 day warranty.
Bellavita Rotating Aid Features and Benefits
- The device allows a bather to rotate into position without much exertion.
- The device is round shaped and will fit most sizes.
- The item is made of latex-free, durable plastic.
- The bottom of the aid stays in place when set on the seat cushion.
- The top of the rotating aid is grooved so it is non-slip.
- It requires no set-up or fastening.
Bellavita Rotating Aid Specifications
- Product Number: 102385.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical.
- Size: 16.5 inches diameter.
- Color: White.
- Material: Plastic.
- Warranty: 60 day limited warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!