Bed wedges are ideal props for those who need some elevation in their extremities or to lift their upper body when they sleep. The Bed Wedge with Cotton Cover, by Drive Medical, are quality comfort devices that will maintain durability with day-to-day use.
The Bed Wedge with Cotton Cover is a foam wedge that is most often used to keep the torso upright while lying in bed. This wedge is good at elevating the head and chest to alleviate certain symptoms, such as snoring or acid reflux. With the head and body elevated during sleep, gravity will keep acid or other body fluids from traveling up the esophagus or trachea.
The Bed Wedge with Cotton Cover can simply be used to prop one up in the bed to read or watch t.v. It's very versatile. Lay it under the legs to elevate or use in conjunction with a half roll for a head rest.
This bed wedge comes with a cotton cover that is removable and washable. The wedge comes in three different thicknesses: 7.5, 10 and 12 inch heights. They come four wedges per case.
Bed Wedge with Cotton Cover Features and Benefits
- The wedge elevates the body to alleviate certain health symptoms like GURD or cough related to improper mucus drainage.
- The foam wedges come is three thicknesses.
- They are covered by a cotton fabric.
- They are useful to prop the back up to read, eat or watch t.v. in bed.
Bed Wedge with Cotton Cover Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Numbers: 3825 (7.5 Inch Thickness), 3826 (10 Inch), 3827 (12 Inch)
- Cover Material: Cotton
- Length: 23 Inch
- Width: 23 Inch
- Height: 7.5-12 Inch
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!