BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards feature a unique, "No-Lift" design. This innovation not only eliminates the arm/shoulder soreness and injury that may occur during patient transfer, but also protects care-givers' lower backs. Patients simply slide across the low-friction surface onto a safe, stable seat that easily glides from one end of the board to the other. Unlike many other transfer board designs, patients remain upright as they slide across these plastic BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards.
Beasy's "Original S-shaped board" is perfect for sliding in and out of automobiles, as well as boosting and repositioning patients in bed. The board's unique shape also makes it well-suited to transferring larger-profile patients. For convenient storage, a custom carrying case (item 1120, not included).
Available Transfer Board Accessories
Beasy has designed a line of complementary accessories that simplify the storage, transportation and maintenance of BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards. The Carrying Case -- Form-fitted, polyester cases are available for the BeasyTrans 1100 (item 1120). Each black bag carrying case features a zipper opening and Velcro® straps in the interior to keep the board secure during transport. (Carrying case only)
Vitality Medical also carries other transfer board types, such as the Carex Tub Transfer Board to meet all of your in-home and facility transfer needs.
BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards Features and Benefits:
- Durability -- Made in the USA of advanced DuPont polymers, these "Premium" Transfer Boards promise years of safe, easy transfers.
- Gentle on skin -- Each transfer board features a sliding seat that smoothly glides users across the board. There is no unnecessary transfer-related friction on skin or subsequent tissue breakdown.
- Greater independence -- "No-Lift" design dramatically simplifies in-home or in-facility transfers, giving users the confidence to move about their surroundings.
- Ideal for automobile transfers.
- Ideal for wheelchair to bed transfers.
BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards Specifications
- Width: 12"
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Base: 1"
- Seat: 1/2"
BeasyTrans Transfer Boards Additional Information
BeasyTrans Instruction Guide displays information about patient transfer boards and their accessories.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!