Despite carrying the name "Standard," these Beasy - Standard "Premium" Wood Boards are anything but. Each has a unique design that makes them ideal for transferring patients or family members.
Beyond transfer boards, Vitality Medical also offers a bedroom and bathroom transfer assist aids, such as Drive Medical's Plastic Bath Shower Transfer Bench with Adjustable Backrest:Beasy Board "Standard" Features and benefits:
- Reduces Risk of Injury During Transfers
- Requires Less Strength and Coordination to Transfer a Patient
- Ideal for Awkward Spaces where a Traditional Transfer May be Difficult
Developed with both the care-giver and patient in mind, these three Standard Beasy transfer board models provide exceptional convenience:
Beasy 2400 -- Standard "Basic Plus 28" Wood Transfer Board
This bright green board carries dual, grip cut-outs and features an extremely smooth surface to ease transfer.
Beasy 2500 -- Standard "Notched" Wood Transfer Board
Convenient wheelchair notches on this bright green board improve positioning and control.
Beasy 2600 -- Standard "Curved" Wood Transfer Board
Curved for a variety of transfer needs, e.g., from bed to wheelchair, this bright green curved board provides tremendous versatility.Beasy Board "Standard" Specifications:
- Product numbers: 2400, 2500, 2600
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs -- all models
- Length: 28.5 Inch (2400), 29 Inch (2500) and 32 Inch (2600)
- Width: 9.5 Inches -- all models
- Thickness: 1/2 Inch -- all models
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Beasy
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!