SafetyGlide SubQ Shielding Hypodermic Needle can help reduce needlestick injuries and associated costs. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson, this hypodermic needle comes with it's patented BD Activation-Assist technology for fast and easy needletip shielding. Regular wall type and regular bevel. Sterile.
SafetyGlide SubQ Shielding Hypodermic Needle Specifications
- 70 cc Piston Syringe Product Number: 305901.
- Length: 5/8 Inch.
- Gauge: 25.
- Color: Blue.
- Graduations: 2 mL increments.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene
- Hub Connecting Type: Standard Luer Connection.
- Application: Hypodermic Needle for Medical Injections.
- Style: Without Wings.
- Bevel Type: Regular Bevel.
- Type: Sub-Q.
- Safety Feature: Activation-Assist Needle Shield.
- Usage: Disposable.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you get the "shield" away from the needle. Years ago my husband gave me B12 inject to the officetions, now I need them again. doctor gave me the initial ones, I said my husband could give me mine and save a trip t o the office. Nurse gave me one of your needles, well trying to get it apart was an experience. do you have a pictorial picture he could follow. We could ask the lab girl but i'm curious. As I sit here tonight the injection is complete because he cut something off the contraction and it worked. appreciate any help, thanks
Question by: JOANN DECKANT on Dec 11, 2015 8:17:03 PM