The BD Basic Thermometer, by 3M, is a all-ages digital thermometer that delivers quick information while offering useful features that help the user measure and accurately read temperature data.
The BD Basic is a durable digital thermometer that allows temperature measurement taken from the mouth, underarm, or from the rectum. One feature, named the Accu-Beep, helps ensure accuracy with an audible 'beep' sound to confirm the thermometer is placed in the correct position. It will also signal three beeps when the reading is complete. 3M guarantees the accuracy to be comparable to glass thermometers.
The BD Basic has a bold digital display with a easy-to-read night light display. The night-light is on at all times and is apparent in low light. It has an auto memory feature that helps you keep track by showing the last temperature taken. The last measurement will be stored in the thermometer's memory to reference any change in body temperature. If the thermometer is not manually turned off, it will automatically shut off after 35 minutes. A battery and storage case come with the device.
For a disposible thermometer option from 3M, look to the Tempa-Dot Single-Use Clinical Thermometer.
BD Basic Thermometer Features and Benefits
- The thermometer allows temps to be taken orally or rectally.
- The digital display is bold and includes a backlight to view during night or low light.
- It comes included with a case and battery.
- The Accu-Beep signals the user when the temperature is appropriately taken.
- The auto memory feature helps you keep track of the last measurement.
BD Basic Thermometer Specifications
- Product Number: MMM522862
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Type: Digital
- Power: Battery
- Included: Battery and Case
- Mercury Free
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care 3M
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!