Manufacturer Description:MET-Rx BCAA 2200 Description:
- Contains Vitamin B6 to Optimize BCAA Metabolism
- Build Protein and Supports Energy Production
- With Nitrogel Technology
MET-Rx has unleashed BCAA 2200 - A potent blend of all three Branched Chain Amino Acids that bodybuilders and athletes demand to power their workouts. BCAA 2200 employs state of the art nitrogel technology to maximize the delivery of BCAAs per softgel.
Massive BCAA 2200 Benefits:
- BCAAs are especially important for bodybuilders since they comprise a large percentage of the amino acid composition of muscle.
- BCAAs are also the only aminos that are directly metabolized in the muscle as opposed to the liver.
- Provides dual benefits since BCAAs can be used to build protein or broken down in muscle to supply a direct source of energy.
- BCAAs provide muscle nitrogen support for a variety of metabolic functions, which can be especially important during heavy training.
Enhanced with High-Potency Vitamin B6, which plays an essential role in BCAA Metabolism for Optimal Usage.Free Of Yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving). Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!