Liberty Beds from Graham Field are Long Term Care Beds that are high in features but low in cost. These Hospital Beds have a strong supportive grid deck, offering a “no-sag” mattress support surface. The height of the Liberty Bed can be adjusted from 9.9 inches to 24.4 inches. With the addition of a 6 to 8 inch mattress, care givers have easy access to the patient. Liberty Beds have an adjustable length range of 76 to 80 inches using adjustable brackets included with the bed. Equipped with four locking casters, the Liberty LTC Bed is secure at any height. Also equipped with a new keyed Wall Saver which is standard, the Liberty Long Term Care Beds easily move over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76" to 80" and when using a trapeze. Liberty Beds are Full Electric Beds with a Pendant Hand Control that provides easy operation. The hand control is contoured and shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. A pendant holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access.
Note: Due to Graham Field policies, Graham Field Long Term Care Beds cannot be shipped to residential addresses.
Liberty Long Term Care Hospital Bed Features & Benefits
- Electrostatic powder-coated antimicrobial bed surface provides longer lasting, durable finish.
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface.
- Rolling clearance of 20 mm over thresholds.
- Splash-proof electronics.
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient under-bed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Four locking casters secure the bed at any height.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
Liberty Long Term Care Hospital Bed Specifications
- Liberty Long Term Care Hospital Bed
- Width: 39.75” with Safety Rails or Assist Rails (sold separately)
- Length: 85.6” with Bumper (sold separately)
- Height Range: 9.9” to 24.4”
- Mattress Width
- Mattress Length: 76” or 80”
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Maximum Back Angle: 70 degrees.
- Maximum Knee Angle: 30 degrees.
- Conforms to UL 60601-1 and IEC601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.
- Electrostatic powder-coated antimicrobial bed surface.
- Made in USA.
- Manufacturer: Graham Field.
- Brand: Basic American Liberty Bed.
Liberty Long Term Care (LTC) Hospital Bed Accessories
Half Length Assist Rail utilizes and advanced design mounting at the perfect height to assist the resident in and out of bed and provides continuous protection without the feeling of restraint for the resident. The Half Length Assist Device provides a sturdy and secure handhold to assist residents in and out of bed. These Assist Rails are removable without tools and meet FDA Entrapment Guidelines.
ZA82800 head end pair
ZA82900 foot end pair
Assist Handle provides a stable handhold assist for resident transfers in and out of bed and assists with resident repositioning on the sleep surface. The Assist Handle Rail is removable without tools and meets FDA Entrapment Guidelines.
LBT80300 Assist Bar
ZA85500 Assist Bar with Pendant Holder $84 each
Trapeze Adapter allows attachment of a trapeze system to a bed.
ZA83000 Trapeze Adapter
Trapeze adjusts to accommodate residents’ reach.
ZA781000 Trapeze Bar
Optional Extension Kit extends the sleeping surface from 80" to 84".
LBT83300 Liberty Bed Extension Kit
Head/Foot Boards, Wild Cherry
AB04600CCR Wild Cherry Head - Foot Board
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!