Bariatric Transfer Boards, by Drive Medical, provide a simple and effective means for those who have limited mobility for transferring to and from a wheelchair. Designed to hold heavier weight, this thick transfer board will be resilient enough to use daily.
The board is slightly longer and thicker than the usual transfer boards for maximum convenience. The bariatric board has the ability to hold a weight up to 600 pounds. It has two cut-out handles (model RTL7047) to get a better handhold when shifting the weight on and over the board. The material is a Baltic birch with a smooth lacquer finish. The ends of the board are tapered and the corners were rounded off and for safety. The ends are slightly beveled to make the transition on and off the board easier.
The size is 8 inches wide by 29 inches long. This board has a six month limited warranty by Drive Medical. They come in a set of two.
The Bariatric Transfer Board Features and Benefits
- The board will support extra-heavy weight.
- It will be indispensable for a day-to-day wheelchair transferring.
- The beveled edges will make sliding on and off easier.
- The lacquered finish makes sliding over the board easier.
Bariatric Transfer Board Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: RTL7047 and RTL7048(Without Cut-Outs)
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Length: 29 Inches
- Width: 8 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 6 Month
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!