Bariatric lifts are highly valuable when moving larger patients from their bed. The Bariatric Heavy Duty Trapeze Bar with Base, by Drive Medical, is one such lift that will allow the patient to help themselves to lift their torso up in bed. This comes with a durable steel base that will support heavier weights and will fit neatly under the bed to anchor the ring and chain so it is within the patients reach.
This bed trapeze lift is designed to help larger people who need help adjusting their position in bed, or who need help transferring to and from the bed. To do this, the grasping ring and chain are suspended over a boom arm. The patient can simply reach up and grab the ring with both hands and lift themselves.
This Drive Medical trapeze lift is easy to put together. To assemble, one simply needs a drill, a rubber mallet, and a socket/wrench set. It will support up to a 650 pound weight. It weighs 74 pounds. It has a 26 inch width inside the legs and a 31 inch outside width.
Bariatric Heavy Duty Trapeze Bar with Base Features and Benefits
- This lift will withstand extra-heavy weight, perfect for bariatric patients.
- The chain is adjustable from the edge of the headboard to the end of the boom, simply by sliding to desired position.
- It is designed to assist larger individuals in changing positions while in bed and aid in transferring in and out of bed.
- It is an easy-to-assemble design, just a few tools are needed.
- It has a Lightweight design for easy delivery.
- The overhead boom swivels from 0 to 180 degrees.
Bariatric Heavy Duty Trapeze Bar with Base Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: 13049SV
- Product Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Boom Length: 37 Inch
- Width Between Legs: 26 Inch
- HCPCS: E0912
- Length: 37 Inch
- Width: 43 Inch
- Height: 72 Inch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!