Bariatric Extra Wide Raised Toilet Seat With Legs is a durable Bariatric Bathroom Seat designed to aide in making toilet use easier for patients with trouble bending, minimizing risk to those at high risk for injuring hips and joints. Sturdy steel legs and soft foam armrests provide extra support and comfort as well as aiding in getting on and off the toilet. This Bathroom Seat with extending legs has a tough 600 lb weight capacity. When completely extended, the legs reach 14 inches in height from floor to elevated toilet seat.
Bariatric Extra Wide Raised Toilet Seat With Legs Features and Benefits:
- Extra Wide Toilet Seat With Legs Has a 600 lb (272 kg) Weight Capacity.
- Steel Legs Go to the Floor and Soft Foam Armrests Provide Maximum Support In Getting On and Off the Toilet.
- Legs Are 14 Inches Long From Bottom of Elevated Toilet Seat.
- Should Be Used On Toilet Seats No Higher Than 14 Inches.
Bariatric Extra Wide Raised Toilet Seat With Legs Specifications:
- Product Number: MDS80326
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Type: Elevated Toilet Seat
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb
- Arms/Grab Bar: Yes
- Bariatric: Yes
- Casters: No
- Drop Arm: No
- Foldable: No
- Locking: Yes
- Latex Free: No
- HPIS Classification: 630_10_100_0
- UNSPSC Code: 42211615
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!