Bardia Closed System Drainage Bags, manufactured by Bard, are complete Foley Catheter Trays. These Drainage Bag trays are pre-wrapped, sterile insertion trays containing the necessary items for catheter insertion.
These Bardia Drainage Bag catheter trays are a more economical version of the Bard Drainage Bag Trays.
Bardia Closed System Drainage Bags Features and Benefits
- Available with or Without a Catheter
- CSR Wrapped for Sterility
- Everything Needed for Clear Insertion
Bardia Closed System Drainage Bags Components
- CSR Wrap Covered Tray
- WaterProof Underpad
- Fenestrated Drape
- 3 Povidone Iodine Swabsticks
- 5 cc Pre-Filled Syringe
- 5 gram Lubricating Jelly
- 2 Latex Exam Gloves
- Specimen Container with Label
Bardia Closed System Drainage Bags Specifications
- Bardia Product Numbers: 802015, 802016, 802018
- Applications: Catheter Insertion Tray.
- HCPCS Code: A4354
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!