Other BARDEX product(s)
Bardex IC Silver Coated Infection Control Foley Catheters 2-Way, manufactured by Bard, are specially designed infection control catheters (IC). Bard silver coated foley catheters are specifically designed to fight bacteria and infections with a dual approach of a silver coated latex and hydrogel. These Silver Coated Catheters are clinically proven to reduce the occurrence of catheter related UTI infections. Bardex IC silver foley catheters are recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) to control catheter related UTI infections when other sterilization methods have proven ineffective.
These Silver Coated Catheters are latex catheters coated with a BACTI-GUARD silver alloy and lubricated with hydrogel. Infection Control Catheters reduce the need for antibiotics during catheterization.
Bardex Catheter Features and Benefits
- Perfectly balanced silver alloy.
- Clinically Proven to reduce the number of Urinary tract infections.
- Recommended by the CDC when sterilization methods are not effective.
Bardex Catheter Specifications
- Foley catheter product number: 0165SI14, 0165SI16, 0165SI18, 0165SI20, 0165SI22, 0165SI24, 0166SI14, 0166SI16, 0166SI18, 0166SI20, 0166SI22, 0166SI24, 0166SI26.
- Material: Latex
- Coating: silver alloy and hydrogel
- HCPCS Code: A4338
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bard Sub Brand BARDEX
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Dr Glenn Terry on Jun 8, 2016 2:10:31 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!This would be for my grandmother. She has indwelling long term catheter, and suffers from UTI. I am wondering what would be the frequency of changing this catheter?