Banophen Allergy Liquid, is an over-the-counter anti allergy medicine whose active ingredient is diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Although this anti allergy formula was specifically designed for the temporary relief of upper respiratory allergies, hay fever, and the common cold, many individuals will also use it as a sleep aid, as this is a sedating antihistamine.
Banophen Allergy Liquid does not require a prescription from your medical provider; however, it is always a good idea to confer with your practitioner to see if this anti allergy medicine will have an adverse reaction with other medications you might be taking or underlying conditions.
Order now and start receiving superlative allergy relief today!
Banophen Allergy Liquid Features and Benefits
- Can also be used as a sleep aid.
- Delicious cherry scent and flavor.
- Temporary relief from allergies and the common cold.
- Sugar free and alcohol free.
Banophen Allergy Liquid Specifications
- Product Number: 235192
- NDC: 00904-1228-00
- Size: 4 fluid ounces (118 mL)
- Flavor: Cherry
- Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Strength: 13 mg/5 ml.
- Application: To treat mild allergies
- Manufacturer: Major Pharmaceuticals
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Major Pharmaceuticals
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!