The Bamboo Origins King Sheet Set is made from rayon fiber that comes entirely from bamboo. It has a 205 thread count, which is comparable to 1000 thread count in cotton sheets, giving these sheets a cashmere-like softness. These sheets have been made from eco-friendly, renewable bamboo that has been grown without any pesticides or fertilizers. The fitted sheet has an elastic that has been placed conveniently around the entire border, allowing it to fit on mattresses with up a depth up to 18 inches. The bamboo fabric also serves as a thermal regulator, which means that the fabric will stay 2-3 degrees cooler in the summer and 2-3 degrees warmer in the winter when compared to regular cotton sheets.
The sheets are designed to wick away moisture to prevent mildew buildup and skin irritation. They also include an antimicrobial bio-agent that kills bacteria, fungi, dust mites and prevents odors. You will love the incredibly soft Bamboo Origins King Sheet Set.
Bamboo Origins King Sheet Set Features and Benefits
- Components include 2 pillowcases, 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet
- Made from Rayon fiber 100 percent from bamboo
- 205 thread count (comparable to 1000 thread count with cotton sheets)
- Entire border of fitted sheet has elastic, can be fitted on a mattress up to 18 inches deep
- Designed to wick away moisture
- Made from eco-friendly renewable bamboo that has been grown without pesticides or fertilizers
- Bamboo fabric stays cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold weather
- Very soft
- Includes antimicrobial bio-agent that kills bacteria, fungi, dust mites
- Odor and mildew resistant
- Product Weight: 6.5 Pounds
- Color: White
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-Year
- Pillow Cases: 21 inches wide, 40 inches long
- Fitted Sheet: 78 inches wide, 80 inches long, 16 inches deep
- Flat Sheet: 102 inches wide, 108 inches long
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bamboo Origins
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!