Back Electrode is a Medical Electrode Stimulator for use with TENS, NMES or FES units. The Back Electrode Stimulator is butterfly shaped to better accommodate stimulation of the back. Manufactured by Kendall, the Back Electrode Stimulator is self-adhering. Designed with a low profile, this electrode is constructed of soft and conformable white foam. Kendall Back Electrode Stimulator is easy to apply or remove. Serving multiple applications, the Kendall Back Electrode Stimulator is designed to function for 1- to 15 days. The Back Electrode Stimulator is reusable multiple times during the 1 to 15 day product life period. This Lumbosacral Back Electrode Stimulator is 4 inches by 6 inches in size.
Kendall Back Electrode Stimulator for TENS, NMES or FES Features & Benefits
- Easy to apply electrode and remove.
- Electrode is constructed of soft and conformable white foam.
- Self-adhering and low profile electrodes are specifically designed for the back.
- Accommodates multiple applications.
- Product life from 10 to 15 days.
Kendall Back Electrode Stimulator for TENS, NMES or FES Specifications
- Kendall Back Electrode Stimulator for TENS, NMES or FES Product Number: EP84690.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 6 Inch.
- Shape: Butterfly.
- Material: White foam.
- Application: Lumbosacral Stimulating Electrode.
- Compatibility: TENS, NMES and FES units.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Back Electrode.
- HCPCS Code: A4556.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!