Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing is an ultra soft Wound Dressing that can absorb up to 20 times its own weight. The Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing protects and cushions wounds. Manufactured by Kendall, the Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing is designed with small pores that decrease the chance of tissue migration into the foam dressing. The Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing also helps to reduce skin maceration.
Kendall also manufactures the COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing that adds a polyurethane top-sheet to prevent strike-through while allowing for moisture-vapor transmission.
Kendall Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- High fluid capacity exceeding Allevyn and Polymem dressings.
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic foam protects and cushions wounds.
- Small pores designed in the foam dressing decrease chance of tissue migration into foam dressing.
- Provides maximum patient comfort with soft cushioning.
Kendall Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing Applications
- Moderate draining wounds
- Heavy draining wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (stage 1 – IV)
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Exit sites
- Post surgical incisions
Kendall Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing Specifications
- Kendall Avitar Hydrasorb Foam Dressing Product Number: 55544
- Width Options: 4 Inch
- Length Options: 4 Inch
- Shape Options: Square
- Material: Hydrophilic Foam
- Prop 65: Yes
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Brand: Avitar
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Avitar
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!