ArterioFlow 7500 is an Arterial Compression Pump, manufactured by DEVON, that provides in-home treatment for arterial disease, intermittent claudication, diabetic foot, and other chronic disorders of the lower extremities caused by reduced blood supply. The ArterioFlow 7500 provides Sequential Compression Therapy through compression sleeves to the foot and calf areas. This sequential compression improves blood circulation in the lower extremities to allow blood-deprived tissues access to vital nutrients and oxygen. The operation of the ArterioFlow 7500 pump is quite to allow you to enjoy reading or TV while receiving compression treatments. The ArterioFlow 7500 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump has dual operation modes of gradient mode or pressure mode. As well as a Pretherapy Mode and a Focus Mode. The Pretherapy Mode mimics the “uncorking” of manual lymphatic drainage. The Focus Mode concentrates on compression therapy upon the leg areas most affected by Lymphedema Fibrosis.
DEVON ArterioFlow 7500 Arterial Compression Pump Components
- ArterioFlow 7500 Pump.
- Two Universal Leg Sleeves with Tubing.
- User Manual.
DEVON ArterioFlow 7500 Arterial Compression Pump Features and Benefits
- Two-chamber garment.
- One-size-fits-all configuration.
- Larger air tubing for greater air flow than other brands.
- High quality, durable materials to increase comfort.
- Provides rapid compression to limbs.
- User-friendly set up interface.
DEVON ArterioFlow 7500 Arterial Compression Pump Specifications
- DEVON ArterioFlow Compression Pump Product Number: 7500.
- Width: 11.5”
- Height: 4”
- Depth: 10”
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Inflation: Up to 4 seconds.
- Cycle Time: Adjustable 15 – 30 seconds.
- Therapy Time: Adjustable 5 – 180 minutes.
- Electrical: 120VAC, 60Hz, 100WATTS MAX.
- Fuse Rated: 250VAC, 1.0AMP, SLO-BLO.
- Applied Part: TYPE B
- User Interface: LCD screen.
- Operation Mode: Factory Default or Customer Set.
- FDC and CE approved.
- Manufacturer: DEVON.
- HCPCS code: E0675.
- DEVON ArterioFlow 7500 Arterial Compression Pump Warranty: 3 years pumps, 1 year compression sleeves.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DEVON Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!