When looking for a treatment table, there is no need to sacrifice quality for weight capacity. Armedica's AM-368 Treatment Table is able to lift and hold up to 800 pounds, great for bariatric patients. For medical professionals, the ability to lower the table to 22 inches will assist with easy transfers and positioning. The table's 36-Inch width works well for bariatric patients, featuring more room for a more comfortable position while being treated.
A contoured opening in the head section allows patients to breathe comfortably while being treated. The wide opening assures patients a breathe-easy area. The section can be raised 45-degrees for comfort in any position. It can also turn down to 90 degrees in order to treat non-cranial injuries.
The mid-section is not adjustable for maximum stability; however, the lower end can raise up to 70 degrees. This rising angle compliments the headrest's steep lowering angle by being able to put the patient in a sitting position if necessary.
Another great working feature for the AM-368 is the four lock-swivel casters. Having them all locked keeps the treatment table in place.
Armedica AM-368 Treatment Table Features and Benefits
- Wide Table made with Larger Patients in Mind
- Locking Caster Wheels Keep the Table in Place
- Nearly Full Adjustability Allows Patients to Sit Comfortably
- Footswitch Control allows Table to be Raised/Lowered to Desired Level
Armedica AM-368 Treatment Table Specifications
- Total Size
- Width: 36-Inches
- Length: 76-Inches
- Section Measurements
- Head: 36-Inches (Width) x 15-Inches (Length)
- Center: 36-Inches (Width) x 22-Inches (Length)
- Foot: 36-Inches (Width) x 39-Inches (Length)
- Minimum Height: 22-Inches
- Maximum Height: 38-Inches
- Weight Capacity: 800 Pounds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Armedica Manufacturing Corp
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!