Argyle Sterile Water Irrigation Solution, by Kendall, are sterile fluids that are made for medical uses. The sterile water is meant for maintaining clean conditions to help avoid cross contamination during surgical procedures -- specifically irrigating tracheostomy tubes and supplies. Often times tracheostomy tubes and inner cannulas need cleaning to avoid encrustation and secretion build-up. If using a suction cannula, the solutions could be used to clean the cannula and hose from debris and suction waste.
The sterile saline bottle contains a sodium chloride percentage range of 0.855 - 0.945 USP (for NaCI) at a pH between 4.5-7.0 USP. The 'bulk packaging' is for non-descript product packaging while the 'packaged' product includes package material for retail sale.
Argyle Sterile Water Irrigation Solution Features and Benefits
- The irrigation fluids are packed sterile to prevent cross contamination.
- They are useful to clear tracheostomy suction cannulas.
- There are multiple options of either sterile water or sterile saline.
- The irrigation fluids come in retail or generic bulk packaging.
Argyle Sterile Water and Saline Irrigation Solution Specifications
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Saline Percentage and pH: 0.855 - 0.945 USP ( for NaCI) and the pH 4.5 - 7.0 USP
- Sterility: Sterile
- Manufacturer Numbers: 1000, 1024
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!