The Argyle Specimen Trap, by Kendall is a small, sterile container to collect secretions and bodily fluid for analysis. The Argyle Specimen trap container includes graduation lines every 1cc (mL) marked along the side. This is an easy-to-use transparent plastic container that includes a suction accessory and a removable male connector. The kraton tubing slips easily over the cap nipple when suctioning needs to be performed.
The Argyle Specimen Trap has a screw-on cap to replace the suctioning cap, which will cover the lip area and prevent contamination from the non-sterile suction tube.
Argyle Specimen Trap Features and Benefits
- The specimen trap connects to a suction catheter to collect fluid material for analysis.
- The collection trap is sterile to lower the chances of cross contamination.
- The specimen trap has a lid to screw on and keep the hoses separate.
- The cup has graduated lines for measurement.
Argyle Specimen Trap Specifications
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Capacity: 40mL
- Material: Polystyrene (cup), Krayton (tube)
- Color: Transparent
- Label: Pressure Sensitive
- Manufacturer Number: 8884724500
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!