Bed Rails for Seniors, manufactured by Arcorail, are rotating bedside handrails that extend individuals optimal mobility in the home, and clinical and hospital settings.
This bed rail securely attaches to a metal bed frame and will assist you with repositioning, sitting-up, balancing, standing, or even transferring to a chair or wheelchair.
The Arcorail functions by locking in place every 90 degrees, which offers its users increased security coupled with convenience.
Arcorail Bed Rails for Seniors Features and Benefits
- Attaches securely to a metal bed frame.
- Design assists you with sitting-up, repositioning, standing, or transferring.
- Professional grade construction.
- Safely locks in place every 90 degrees.
Arcorail Bed Rails for Seniors Specifications
- Product Number: 70000.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Length: 15 inches.
- Width: 5 inches.
- Height: 22 inches.
- Material: Steel.
- Application: To assist with stability and fall prevention.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Manufacturer: Arcorail.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!