The Aquatec XL Bathlift, by Clarke Health Care Products, is a bathlift designed for larger people. It is a battery-powered lift that allows bathers up to 400 pounds to be able to immerse themselves into a bath without any other aid or assistance. This bathlift is nearly identical to the original Aquatec Bathlift, yet has a weight-bearing capacity that is 100 pounds more.
The Aquatec XL Bathlift is a type of patient lift that raises up to the edge of the bath basin so the bather can ease in an out of the bath water safely seated in the lift chair. The chair is controlled with a wand remote that is wired to the unit. The remote has bold buttons that clearly indicates the lift and lower mechanism. The reclining backrest will let the bather ease back in their seat as much as 40 degrees to relax as well as provide an angle to wash and rinse the hair. The Aquatec XL chair is affixed to the basin with built-in suction cups on the bottom.
Aquatec bathlifts are constructed from reinforced plastic and stainless steel components. The chair comes with a non-slip surface and comfort covers. The chair covers are removable and machine washable. The motor comes with a safety feature that will not allow the lift to lower if there is not enough battery power to as to ease any worry about getting stuck in the lowered position. If the battery runs low, a light on the remote will illuminate prompting the user to plug in and charge the battery.
Look to the Aquatec Wide Bathlift for wider bath basins such as jacuzzi baths -- the wide version can extend 32 inches across.
Aquatec XL Bathlift Features and Benefits
- The bath lift will raise and lower bathers who could otherwise not enter a bath by themselves.
- The chair is tested to withstand weight up to 400 pounds.
- The chair comes with a non-slip surface and washable covers.
- The seat is contoured to prevent slipping off.
- Suction cups on the bottom of the chair keep it from slipping.
- The chair has a stable and rust-free frame, reinforced lifting scissors and bottom plate.
- The backrest reclines up to 40 percent.
Aquatec Bathlift Specifications
- Manufacturer: Clarke Home Health Care
- Lift Range: 2.5 Feet
- Reclining Range: 40 Degrees
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Capacity: 400lbs
- Seat Widths: 14.75 Inches (Without Flaps); 27.88 Inch (With Flaps)
- Sitting Area Length: 19 Inch
- Maximum Seat Height: 2.5 Feet
- Backrest Width: 14 Inches
- Backrest Height: 26 Inches
- Total Length with Backrest Down: 33 Inches
- Total Height (With Backrest): 42 Inches
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Manufacturer Number: A1471197 (White), A1471565 (Blue)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aquatec Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!