AQUACEL Adhesive Foam Dressing by ConvaTec is an advanced, comfortable wound dressing that offers the simplicity and healing benefits of a Hydrofiber contact layer. It is designed to provide a waterproof barrier against viral and bacterial penetration while allowing the user to keep wounds dry and protected while bathing or showering all via a soft, easy-to-wear foam material.
The AQUACEL Adhesive Foam Dressing gels on contact with the wound exudate, maintaining a moist wound environment, which in turn helps to expedite the healing process while also minimizing dead space where bacteria can grow. The soft absorbent foam pad helps to enhance patient comfort and absorbs excess fluid.
AQUACEL Adhesive Foam Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Water-Proof / Bacteria Barrier Provides a Waterproof Barrier Against Viral / Bacterial Penetration While Aiding In Evaporation of Excess Moisture, As Well As a Safe Barrier For Showering.
- Soft Absorbent FOAM Pad Enhances Patient Comfort and Absorbs Excess Fluid.
- AQUACEL Interface Gels On Contact With Wound Exudate to Maintain a Moist Wound Environment.
- Locks In Wound Exudate, Including Harmful Compoents.
- Vertical Wicking Prevents Lateral Spread of Fluid, Reducing Risk of Maceration.
- Micro-Contours to the Wound Bed, Minimizing Dead Space Where Bacteria Can Grow.
- Gentle Silicone Border Designed to Adhere to Surrounding Skin, Not to the Wound Bed.
- Skin-Friendly Adhesive Supports Simple Application and Removal.
- Demonstrated Low Potential For Dermal Irritaion or Allergic Contact Sensitization.
AQUACEL Adhesive Foam Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Brand: AQUACEL
- Latex Free: Yes
- Shape: Square, Rectangle, Heel, Sacral
- HCPCS Code: A6212, A6213
- Product Numbers: 420619, 420621, 420625, 420626, 420633, 420635, 420637, 420680, 420804, 420828
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!