Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser, by Aplicare, is a topical antispetic skin scrub used by medical providers, caregivers and more. This product contains 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, which is used as a general skin cleanser.
This product also contains 4% isopropyl alcohol in a non-alkaline base. Even though this product contains isopropyl alcohol, this antimicrobial cleanser will not render your hands dry, cracked, burned or with any other similar irritations.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser is also effective against a wide variety of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi and yeasts.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser Features & Benefits
- Does not contain red dye, which may cause staining to clothes.
- Delicate enough to use frequently.
- Personal hand wash and hand sanitizer.
- Flip-top or screw cap, contingent upon size, for convenient use.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser Specifications
- Product Numbers: 82286, 82287, 82288.
- Size Options: 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz.
- Active Ingredient: 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and isopropyl alcohol.
- Color: Gold.
- Application: Surgical scrub and/or personal hand cleanser.
- Manufacturer: Aplicare
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!