Antibacterial Lotion Soap with Triclosan, by Aplicare, creates a lush, creamy lather, which washes off easily. This product's formula prevents the buildup of bacteria, yet is gentle enough for common and frequent hand washings. This product is used as an antimicrobial skin cleanser.
Antibacterial Lotion Soap with Triclosan serves as a useful surgical hand scrub, personal handwash and as a general skin cleanser.
Aplicare Antibacterial Lotion Soap with Triclosan Features & Benefits
- Contains Triclosan which prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Composed of emollients to soften and soothe the skin.
- Personal hand wash and hand sanitizer.
- Pleasant fragrance.
Aplicare Antibacterial Lotion Soap with Triclosan Specifications
- Product Numbers: 827894, 827897, 827899.
- Size Options: 4 ounce, 12 ounce, 128 ounce.
- Active Ingredient: Triclosan.
- Color: White.
- Application: Surgical scrub and/or personal hand cleanser.
- Manufacturer: Aplicare.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!