aPallo Cane is a Walking Cane with an additional handle that is adjustable in height. The second handle can also rotate to any position that meets your individual needs. Equipped with this secondary handle, the user is able to grasp two handles, one hand on each handle, supporting themselves while getting up from a sitting position or returning to a sitting position. Providing this additional support relieves stress from the users back and lower extremities when transitioning from a sitting to a standing position.
aPallo Walking Cane is available in four versions--the Support Cane, the aPallo 2 Cane, the Standing Cane and the Sport Cane. Manufactured by Palo Medical, the aPallo Canes come with a locking ring that can be loosened to adjust the height on the primary handle. The canes with a standard tip have a made with non-skid rubber that helps to prevent the cane from slipping on surfaces and is constructed with durable rubber. The Standing Cane comes with a Quad Tip that allows the cane to stand on its own independentyly. The Sport Cane comes with a special omnidirectional trek ball tip that has a built in shock absoption device. Each aPallo Cane has a built-in light inside the handle that useful for navigating in the dark. A small storage compartment in also located in each handle, useful for carrying prescriptions, keys or other small items.
Palo Medical aPallo Cane Features & Benefits
- Orthopedic walking cane.
- Lightweight aluminum cane.
- Primary and secondary handles.
- Rotating secondary handle.
- Adjustable height.
- Navigation light for dark rooms or night use.
- Small storage compartments.
- Special tip versions of the aPallo cane are available.
aPallo Walking Cane Specifications
- Palo Medical aPallo Cane Product Number: APALLO.
- Height Range: 27-1/2 to 36-1/4 Inches.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Color Options: Silver or Black.
- Tip Options: Standard, Quad or Trek Ball.
- Application: Mobility Support.
- Cane Leg Construction: Aluminum.
- Cane Grip Construction: Plastic and Rubber.
- Manufacturer: Palo Medical.
- Brand: aPallo.
- Made in China.
- HCPCS Code: E0100.
- UPC Code: 851635003108.
- Palo Medical aPallo Cane Warranty: 1 year.
aPallo Cane Additional Information
aPallo Cane Instructions For Use covers the use of the cane and height adjustment.
aPallo Walking Cane Review (3:08 minutes)
aPallo Walking Cane Safely Rising to the Occasion Video (0:54 minutes)">
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Palo Medical
- Community Q&A
But I don't use that anyway. My handle has started to peal after 2 week's. But it dose help me get up better than others .