Antibacterial Hydro Personal Catheters are Intermittent Catheters by Rochester Medical. The Antibacterial Hydro Personal Catheter combines the benefits of an all-silicone design, an antibacterial agent and the virtually friction-free movement of a hydrophilic coating. Rochester manufactures the Antibacterial Hydro Personal Catheter in two options--a sterile, single unit package as well as in a closed system that offers Touch-free Catheterization and an integral urine collection bag.
Antibacterial Hydro Personal Catheter is an advanced intermittent catheter that has nitrofurazone, a common antibacterial agent. This antibacterial agent provides a urinary antiseptic to the urethral-catheter boundary during catheterization. This Hydro Catheter has an all-silicone catheter design and hydrophilic coating to provide enhanced comfort and virtually friction-free insertion and removal. Eliminating the concerns of potential health risks that may be associated with repeated exposure to latex and PVC-containing devices, the Antibacterial Hydro Catheter is 100% Latex-free. These intermittent catheters require a prescription. Click on the following link to view Antibaterial Hydro TOUCHLESS Catheters (65414, 63412, 63414, 63416).
Antibacterial Hydro Personal Intermittent Catheters Features & Benefits
- Antibacterial agent for protection from UTIs.
- Hydrophilic Coating for easy insertion and removal.
- All-Silicone design in gentle on delicate tissues.
Antibacterial Hydro Personal Intermittent Catheter Specifications
- Catheter Product Numbers: 63512, 63514, 63516, 63518, 61512, 61514, 61516, 65414, 63412, 63414, 63416.
- Intermittent Catheters with hydrophilic coating.
- Size Options: 12, 14, 16 & 18 French.
- Catheter Types: Sterile Single Packaging, Closed System BZK Kit.
- Options: single sterile unit or Touchless Catheter.
- Individually packaged with enclosed sterile water packet.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4351 & A4353-for kits.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rochester Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!