Ambitex Latex Light Powder Exam Gloves, manufactured by Tradex, are textured exam gloves with superior chemical resistance and protection.
Latex gloves are strongly considered to provide an exceptional fit while providing comfort and protection. This comfort aids in higher wear time and dexterity.
These exam gloves are puncture resistant and provide an optimal barrier against biological contaminants. The light powder provides easy application and donning.
The elastic rubber construction is FFDCA compliant and provides superior resistance against acids, alkalis and other chemicals.
Ambitex Latex Light Powder Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- Powdered for Easy Donning and Application
- Textured Surface Provides Dexterity
- Compliant with FFDCA Standards
- Chemical Resistant
Ambitex Latex Light Powder Exam Gloves Specifications
- Length: 9 Inches
- Finger and Palm Thickness: 0.08
- Tensile Strength: Min. 14 (Before and After Aging)
- Ultimate Elongation:
- Before Aging: 650
- After Aging: 500
- Ambitex Latex Light Powder Exam Gloves Item Numbers: SM100, MD100, LG100, XL100
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tradex Color Ivory Powdered Powdered Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Fully Textured Thickness 3 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!