Aluminum Shower Commode Chairs, by Drive Medical, are superb shower aids for wheelchair users because they provide both comfort and a hassle-free way of positioning under a shower. This shower chair has a built-in commode, so it eliminates the hassle associated with moving from chair to toilet.
These chairs are ideal for the shower because the aluminum frame is rust resistant. Instead of hard plastic like many shower seating areas, this shower chair has a padded backrest and arms. The pads come in an attractive blue color. As a commode, the chair has the ability to be positioned over a standard toilet or used as self-contained commode. The seat has a cut out so the user can stay seated using the chair's commode.
The footrests come standard and have adjustable height and angles. The footrests will fully swing out for the user's convenience.
The seat is 18 inches wide by 17 inches in depth. The back is 19 inches in height and the seat can be adjusted from 19.5 to 21.5 inches from the ground. The chair's width opening is 24.5 inches. It weights 41 pounds and will support a weight up to 275 pounds. The commode liner is also offered (RTL12085)
Aluminum Shower Commode Chair Features and Benefits
- Rust Resistant Finish
- Dual-Purpose Chair and Commode
- Padded Seat Back and Arm Rests.
- Height and Angle Adjustable Footrests
- Can be Positioned Over Standard Toilet
- Comes with a user's manual for easy assembly and guidance.
- Attractive white and blue color.
Aluminum Shower Commode Chair Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: NRS185006, NRS185007 (Transport Chair)
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight: 41 lbs
- Overall Width Opening: 24.5 Inch
- Seat Dimensions:
- Width: 18 Inch
- Depth: 17 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19.5-21.5 Inch
- Chair Length: 42 Inches
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs
- Color: White and Blue
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!