Alternating air mattresses are often key medical devices for those who need prolonged bed rest. The AP8000 Alternating Pressure Air Mattress System, by Drive Medical, is an alternating air mattresses designed to help prevent the development of pressure sores and circulation issues common for those who have to stay in bed for extended periods.
Perfect for individuals who are confined to a bed, or caregivers who are treating patients prone to bed sores, the AP8000 is an quality, affordable choice for an alternating pressure mattress system to aid in the prevention of bed rest issues. This air bed distributes focused pressure that typically aggravates areas of the upper buttocks, heels, and shoulder blades, and distributes and evens the weight across the body.This quiet system is made up of individual cells that will inflate and deflate to shift the weight and pressure around the body evenly. Each cell has an eight-inch alternating depth. The pump will deliver an air volume of four liters per minute (4 LPM). The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant. This Drive Medical Air Bed also has a CPR valve to allow for rapid deflation.
The AP800 has a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds.
AP800 Alternating Pressure Air Mattress System Features and Benefits
- The air mattress has an eight inch alternating cell depth.
- It has a quiet pump that delivers four liters per minute.
- The alternating pressure can be effective treating pressure sores and circulation issues while the patient is confined to a bed.
- The mattress has a CPR valve for rapid deflation.
- The removable cover is low shear, anti-microbial, and fluid resistant.
AP800 Alternating Pressure Air Mattress System Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: AP8000
- Length: 80 Inch
- Width: 36 Inch
- Height: 8 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- HCPCS: E0277
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!