Patient Shifters, by AliMed, are convenient, easy-to-use patient transfer devices, sometimes referred to as Patient Roller Boards, Patient Shifter Boards, or Glider Boards, designed to help transfer patients safely and smoothly while helping to reduce the risk of back injuries to staff, as well as minimizing wrenching pulls on patients. With the semirigid board bridging uneven gaps, the Patient Shifters make uneven transfers a breeze.
Patient Shifters feature a thin, warp-resistant, smooth polyethylene construction, with convenient built-in handles to aid in positioning. Each kit contains one Shifter, one Vertical Wall Hanger, and Cotton Pull Straps.
- 22" W Conductive Shifter is made of carbon-filled plastic that actually conducts electricity in order to prevent from surprise "zaps," which can be painful and dangerous to patients and can jeopardize electronic equipment.
- 22" W Standard Width is ideal for shifting patients from bed to stretcher to table.
- 18" W Narrow is ideal for close quarters.
Patient Shifters Features and Benefits:
- Antistat and Conductive.
- Slides Easily on a Bed Sheet or Stretcher Pad.
- Slippery Coating Keeps the Patient From Sticking to the Mover.
- Shields Against Static Buildup.
Patient Shifters Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Conductive Shifter Measurements: 22"W x 72"L x 3/16" Thick
- Conductive Weight: 9 lbs
- Conductive Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Conductive Colors: Black
- Standard Measurements: 22"W x 72"L x 3/16" Thick
- Standard Weight: 9 lbs
- Standard Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Standard Colors: Aqua or White
- Narrow Measurements: 18"W x 72"L x 3/16" Thick
- Narrow Weight: 7-3/4 lbs
- Narrow Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Standard Colors: Aqua
- Contains: Shifter, Vertical Wall Hanger, Cotton Pull Straps
- Product Number: 9-076, 9-719, 9-077, 9-182, 924895, 924896
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!